Lysaker, 22 November 2022, AMSC ASA (“AMSC” or the “Company”) announces results for the third quarter ending 30 September 2022.
· Stable financial performance with bareboat revenue of USD 22.3 million, normalized EBITDA of USD 22.6 million and adjusted net profit of USD 5.0 million
· On 15 September 2022, AMSC conducted an equity private placement of NOK 404.9 million, which was partially used to fund the purchase of the offshore construction vessel, Normand Maximus. The vessel was acquired on 18 October 2022 and commenced a long-term bareboat charter with a single purpose subsidiary of Solstad Offshore ASA (the “Charterer”)
· On 21 October 2022, AMSC announced it had fixed its third and last vessel being redelivered in December on a three-year bareboat charter contract to Keystone Shipping Co. (“Keystone”) commencing in December and backed by a time charter of the same duration
· Contracted backlog of U.S. Jones Act bareboat revenue of USD 185.3 million with average weighted tenor of 2.0 years
· Declared Q3 dividend of USD 0.12 per share, supported by the Company’s free cash flow
AMSC CEO, Pål Lothe Magnussen comments, “We are pleased to have completed another quarter with steady financial performance. Subsequent to quarter-end we have completed the acquisition of Normand Maximus, successfully raised equity capital and fixed the final Jones Act tanker being returned to us on a three-year bareboat charter. With these milestones completed, we look forward to an active 2023 which we expect will bring growth in EBITDA and a continued focus on developing our fleet.”
The full report is attached, along with the third quarter presentation.
Pål Magnussen, Chief Executive Officer
+47 24 13 00 04
Morten Bakke, Chief Financial Officer
+47 24 13 00 87
Leigh Jaros, Controller
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.